A recent advancement in the field of dental care has brought together a high-level, accurate method of treating gum line issues, infected tissues of the teeth, correct uneven or misshapen teeth and excessive gum tissues with the help of laser therapy.
Laser therapy helps to treat and correct dental problems of the teeth and gums. It has been used in various dental treatment procedures for a long time. Laser dentistry can be used to treat various conditions such as cavities, infection in the gums, benign tumors, sleep apnea, TMD, hypersensitivity of the teeth, discolored teeth, etc.
Why choose laser therapy to solve your dental problems?
The benefits of laser therapy are many. An attractive benefit of this treatment is that laser therapy requires no incision to correct and treat any dental problems of the mouth. A typical example of laser therapy is the usage of LANAP which is otherwise known as Laser-Assisted New Attachment Procedure.
LANAP is a non-surgical, pain-free laser solution to treat periodontal disease and other problems related to gums and tissues around the teeth. This is the only laser dental treatment that has been approved by the FDA.
LANAP is different from the rest as its procedure involves:
- High accuracy and precision in the procedure.
- Doesn't destroy the healthy tissues of the mouth.
- Damages and eliminates infection-causing bacteria.
- Results in gum regeneration.
- Provides growth of new bones.
- Promotes attachment of gum tissues.
- No surgeries required.
This method is known to be the most effective treatment for eliminating the infection that causes periodontal disease.
What are the benefits of laser therapy?
- The pain-free advantage of laser therapy helps to perform procedures without the need for anesthesia.
- Recovery time is minimal as there is no use of anesthesia.
- The treatment is known to be safe and comfortable.
- Using laser helps to completely remove the infection causing bacterial making the procedure more effective.
- Laser avoids the need for incisions and hence patients need not worry about needles or pain.
- It doesn't cause damage to the structure of the tooth.
Book an appointment with us and find out more about the benefits of laser therapy and how we can help you to improve your smile.